You work hard to accumulate assets over a lifetime. The hope is that, when the time comes for you to leverage those assets, they’ll be there for you to benefit from. This piece is all about using a strategic allocation and discipline that is simple, elegant, and effective in helping to achieve this goal.
Why Asset Management is Important
Individuals and families depend on the assets they accumulate over the years, being able to sustain them later in life – in retirement or in the event of an unforeseen need. However, not everyone has the time to monitor and manage those assets. And even if you do have the time, you might not have the skills and patience to do so. In not managing your assets diligently over your accumulation phase, you could leave them exposed to erosion, destruction or depletion. The result: You might not have those assets (or a significant portion of them) when you want or need them.
What We Can Do For You
Our Asset Management service covers:
- Determining your objectives: Not everyone has the same, or similar, financial objectives as they embark upon accumulating their wealth. To manage your assets prudently, we first need to understand what your goals are for initially accumulating and subsequently using those assets.
- Assisting you create a strategic asset allocation plan: Successful investing is all about successful planning. We’ll help create a long-term management plan in line with the recommended asset mix.
- Managing and monitoring the portfolio: Unless you have the time and patience to dedicate to portfolio management, it can’t be done effectively. We know you have other things to do – such as living your life, so we’ll watch over the portfolio for you, making sure it never strays from delivering the objectives you desire.
- Measuring performance: We track the performance of your assets under our care, and constantly measure how they are performing against industry recognized benchmarks.
- Managing risk: Our Asset Management strategy includes appropriate risk mitigation as part of this service.